Acupuncture 202: Safe and Highly Effective Drain the Pain Acupuncture for the Busy Chiropractor
This course is accredited in the following states:
Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming,
This course is accredited in the following Canadian Provinces:
British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Yukon,
The More Courses You Take, The More You Save! Now You Can Bundle Webinars & Recorded Classes!
If You Purchase 6-9 Hours Use Promo Code “6hbc” During Check Out & Save 10%. This Offer Applies To Live Webinars & Recorded Online Classes.
If You Purchase 10 Hours or More Use Promo Code “10hbc” During Check Out & Save 20%. This Offer Applies To Live Webinars & Recorded Online Classes.
To access the meeting room log in to your home page at www.ccedseminars.com and click on purchased course. You can log in & out of the meeting room as needed! (The meeting room may take 30-60 seconds to load depending on connection speed.)
Proof of attendance can be printed from your account upon course completion.
Topic: Acupuncture 202: Safe and Highly Effective Drain the Pain Acupuncture for the Busy Chiropractor
Credit Hours: 2
Instructor: Stephen Tranter, DC
Course Description: A selection of must-know yin meridian points and concepts to help (and wow!) your patients, followed by an introduction to auriculotherapy.
- Effective, quick and accessible Drain The Pain points for treating common pain complaints and extremity weakness of the Yin Meridians
- Brief review of safe point selection and non-needle techniques
- Introduction to Auriculotherapy
- Musculoskeletal Auriculotherapy points
- Identify acupuncture points based on objective findings and subjective complaints
- Discuss Yin Meridian safe point selection
- Outline the history, point location and use of ear points
- Apply auricular treatment strategies to increase clinical success
Dr. Tranter has been in private practice since 1984. Over the past 14 years, he has successfully included acupuncture, acupressure and auriculotherapy to improve clinical outcomes for his chiropractic patients, and is passionate about bringing this information to other chiropractors. Tranter is a 1982 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic – Davenport, where he met and married Dr. Patricia Felder, and started their practice together. He is a Fellow of the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture (FIAMA). He was an Assistant Professor for Flexion Distraction at Parker College of Chiropractic, has taught numerous clinical post graduate classes, and is a coauthor of the technique book, “Motion Assisted Palpation and Motion Adjusting.” He enjoys making complex concepts simple and straightforward, and he loves to provide his colleagues with practical information they can use immediately to help their patients. Dr. Tranter is a member of the Texas Chiropractic Association. Dr. Tranter, also, serves as post graduate faculty for Texas College of Chiropractic. He enjoys hiking, skiing and researching health and wellness information. Dr. Tranter and his wife recently received a lifetime community service award from the Georgetown Chamber of Commerce. They have 3 children and 2 grandchildren.
Before you start the presentation, please read this important information:
- Be sure you are using a computer with speakers and turn the volume up or you will not hear the presentation.
- Once the Presentation window opens, allow a few seconds to a couple of minutes for it to load.
- There are controls on the bottom of the presentation window to allow you to back up or pause the presentation. You may need to use the side scroll bar to see the controls (this depends on your screen resolution).
- When you are done viewing the presentation, close the presentation window. If you do not complete the course you may restart the program at any time by clicking the course link in your account.
Follow the links in the course video description to view the PDF notes, handouts, and resources for this presentation.