Neurology 238: The Science of Happiness
This course is accredited in the following states:
Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming,
This course is accredited in the following Canadian Provinces:
British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Yukon,
The More Courses You Take, The More You Save! Now You Can Bundle Webinars & Recorded Classes!
If You Purchase 6-9 Hours Use Promo Code “6hbc” During Check Out & Save 10%. This Offer Applies To Live Webinars & Recorded Online Classes.
If You Purchase 10 Hours or More Use Promo Code “10hbc” During Check Out & Save 20%. This Offer Applies To Live Webinars & Recorded Online Classes.
To access the meeting room log in to your home page at www.ccedseminars.com and click on purchased course. You can log in & out of the meeting room as needed! (The meeting room may take 30-60 seconds to load depending on connection speed.)
Proof of attendance can be printed from your account upon course completion.
Topic: Neurology 238: The Science of Happiness
Credit Hours: 2
Instructor: Michael Hall, DC, FIACN
Course Description: This presentation will be a fun, engaging and informative talk regarding what current science says about our “happiness”, what drives us and how we can have a more joyful life. We will discuss the neuroscience of the pleasure and reward circuits along with daily exercises and activities that we can give to our patients, staff and ourselves.
- Define Happiness
- Explain the Neurophysiology of happiness
- What makes us Happy
- Understand the different states of happiness
- Discuss five ways to feel more joy
- Explain how joy affects health
- Illustrate the power of gratitude
- Explain the geography of happiness
Dr. Michael W. Hall is a 1990 graduate with honors from Parker College of Chiropractic. He began clinical practice immediately after graduation while also entering post-graduate programs in clinical neurology and orthopedics. He received his diplomate in clinical neurology from the American Board of Chiropractic Neurology in 1993. He was later awarded a fellow in clinical neurology by the International Board of Chiropractic Neurology. For the past three decades Dr. Hall has entertained and educated thousands with enthusiastic passion for chiropractic and clinical neurology. It is his vision that all peoples may experience the healing art of chiropractic. He has published research, served on scientific and advisory panels, and lectured around the world. His program, “Functional Neurology for the Practicing Chiropractor” is renowned throughout the US, Canada, Europe and Australia. He speaks for the International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association as well as many state, national and international associations. You can find out more about Dr. Hall and where he is next by visiting his website – www.BrainDC.org
Before you start the presentation, please read this important information:
- Be sure you are using a computer with speakers and turn the volume up or you will not hear the presentation.
- Once the Presentation window opens, allow a few seconds to a couple of minutes for it to load.
- There are controls on the bottom of the presentation window to allow you to back up or pause the presentation. You may need to use the side scroll bar to see the controls (this depends on your screen resolution).
- When you are done viewing the presentation, close the presentation window. If you do not complete the course you may restart the program at any time by clicking the course link in your account.
Follow the links in the course video description to view the PDF notes, handouts, and resources for this presentation.