Case Studies & Clinical Pearls 217: Spondylolisthesis
This course is accredited in the following states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming,
This course is accredited in the following Canadian Provinces:
British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Yukon,
The More Courses You Take, The More You Save! Now You Can Bundle Webinars & Recorded Classes!
If You Purchase 6-9 Hours Use Promo Code “6hbc” During Check Out & Save 10%. This Offer Applies To Live Webinars & Recorded Online Classes.
If You Purchase 10 Hours or More Use Promo Code “10hbc” During Check Out & Save 20%. This Offer Applies To Live Webinars & Recorded Online Classes.
To access the meeting room log in to your home page at www.ccedseminars.com and click on purchased course. You can log in & out of the meeting room as needed! (The meeting room may take 30-60 seconds to load depending on connection speed.)
Proof of attendance can be printed from your account upon course completion.
Topic: Case Studies & Clinical Pearls 217: Spondylolisthesis
Credit Hours: 2
Instructor: Steve Yeomans, DC, FACO
Course Description: This course is a detailed examination of spondylolisthesis from history through discharge. The student/doctor will expand clinical skills regarding assessment and management of symptomatic spondylolisthesis. Guidelines will be assessed with regard to assisting the treating chiropractor in care options. Recent case studies will be discussed and illustrate treatment options.
- Discuss and illustrate the components of a proper history
- Illustrate appropriate examination procedures
- Explain treatment options’
- Examine appropriate testing options
Dr. Steven G. Yeomans began his practice in 1979 by joining his father as a third generation chiropractor in Ripon, WI. He completed a 5-year residency orthopedic program and became board certified in 1985. He accepted his first post-graduate teaching position with the National College of Chiropractic in 1989 and since, has acquired chiropractic post-graduate teaching positions with 7 other Chiropractic colleges. Since 1984, Dr. Yeomans has lectured abroad and throughout the U.S. and Canada on topics including Impairment and disability rating (currently 6th edition), Industrial consulting, carpal tunnel syndrome and cumulative trauma disorders, rehabilitation, whiplash, documentation, physical therapy, outcomes assessment and orthopedics. In the year 2000, the textbook, The Clinical Application of Outcomes Assessment was released by Appleton & Lange. He maintains his private practice in Ripon, WI with a partner and continues to actively write and lecture.
Before you start the presentation, please read this important information:
- Be sure you are using a computer with speakers and turn the volume up or you will not hear the presentation.
- Once the Presentation window opens, allow a few seconds to a couple of minutes for it to load.
- There are controls on the bottom of the presentation window to allow you to back up or pause the presentation. You may need to use the side scroll bar to see the controls (this depends on your screen resolution).
- When you are done viewing the presentation, close the presentation window. If you do not complete the course you may restart the program at any time by clicking the course link in your account.
Follow the links in the course video description to view the PDF notes, handouts, and resources for this presentation.