Neurology 224: Outcome Assessments and a Neurologic Perspective
This course is accredited in the following states:
Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming,
This course is accredited in the following Canadian Provinces:
British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Yukon,
The More Courses You Take, The More You Save! Now You Can Bundle Webinars & Recorded Classes!
If You Purchase 6-9 Hours Use Promo Code “6hbc” During Check Out & Save 10%. This Offer Applies To Live Webinars & Recorded Online Classes.
If You Purchase 10 Hours or More Use Promo Code “10hbc” During Check Out & Save 20%. This Offer Applies To Live Webinars & Recorded Online Classes.
To access the meeting room log in to your home page at www.ccedseminars.com and click on purchased course. You can log in & out of the meeting room as needed! (The meeting room may take 30-60 seconds to load depending on connection speed.)
Proof of attendance can be printed from your account upon course completion.
Topic: Neurology 224: Outcome Assessments and a Neurologic Perspective
Credit Hours: 2
Instructor: Michael Hall, DC, FIACN
Course Description: Modern healthcare is held accountable for clinical change. Whether positive or negative, there is a need for documenting the patient’s presentation, progress, future prognosis and impairment. This presentation will serve to present outcome assessments which are useful to the practicing chiropractor, many of which may be unfamiliar or seldom used.
- Four outcome assessments to implement tomorrow
- Using outcome assessments to manage patient care
- Clinical decision making and the use of outcome assessments
- Does the outcome assessment match the patient needs
- Develop a better understanding of implementing outcome assessments
- Analyzing the outcome assessment with the clinical examination data
- Enhance clinical knowledge and skills in patient management
- Implement proper outcome tools for the patient’s condition
Dr. Michael W. Hall is widely known for his passion of chiropractic, neurology, and patient care. For the past 25+ years he has been teaching post-graduate clinical neurology throughout the US and around the world. He graduated with honors from Parker College of Chiropractic in 1990. He then went on to attain diplomate status in chiropractic clinical neurology thru the American Board of Chiropractic Neurology in 1993. Later received his fellowship from the International Academy of Chiropractic Neurology in 2008. He has published research, presented at scientific conferences, lectured extensively at chiropractic colleges, and continues to maintain an active clinical practice while raising five beautiful children. Dr. Hall has received numerous recognitions for outstanding teaching, contributions to chiropractic, functional neurology, and community service. He can be reached at www.BrainDC.org or thru the CCED website.
Before you start the presentation, please read this important information:
- Be sure you are using a computer with speakers and turn the volume up or you will not hear the presentation.
- Once the Presentation window opens, allow a few seconds to a couple of minutes for it to load.
- There are controls on the bottom of the presentation window to allow you to back up or pause the presentation. You may need to use the side scroll bar to see the controls (this depends on your screen resolution).
- When you are done viewing the presentation, close the presentation window. If you do not complete the course you may restart the program at any time by clicking the course link in your account.
If the presentation does not start, it is most likely a problem with your flash player - it needs to be installed or updated. This is a free program from Adobe. Simply click here and then click on the install button. After you load the program, log back into the course and the video should operate normally.
Course notes and handouts are in the left upper pod and are downloadable. Simply click on the file you wish to down load and save to your computer or print.
VERY Important: I-Devices/Android Users
The presentation contains flash which the Ipad/Iphone normally does not play. However, there is a solution available! Go to app store and enter: Puffin and install the Puffin Browser. This is a browser alternative to Safari and is the best browser you will ever use on your Iphone/Ipad. The Puffin Browser will run flash presentations on your Ipad/Iphone.
Most Android Devices are fully compatible with our website. However, there are some Android Devices that don't allow flash to be installed so it will be problem with some of our courses. There is a very simple solution. Go to Play Store and enter: Puffin and install the Puffin Browser. The Puffin Browser will run any of our courses encoded in flash on your Android Device.