Case Studies & Clinical Pearls 215: Case Studies Related to the TMJ
This course is accredited in the following states:
Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming,
This course is accredited in the following Canadian Provinces:
British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Yukon,
The More Courses You Take, The More You Save! Now You Can Bundle Webinars & Recorded Classes!
If You Purchase 6-9 Hours Use Promo Code “6hbc” During Check Out & Save 10%. This Offer Applies To Live Webinars & Recorded Online Classes.
If You Purchase 10 Hours or More Use Promo Code “10hbc” During Check Out & Save 20%. This Offer Applies To Live Webinars & Recorded Online Classes.
To access the meeting room log in to your home page at www.ccedseminars.com and click on purchased course. You can log in & out of the meeting room as needed! (The meeting room may take 30-60 seconds to load depending on connection speed.)
Proof of attendance can be printed from your account upon course completion.
Topic: Case Studies 215: Case Studies Related To the TMJ
Credit Hours: 2
Instructor: Heather Wright, DC, CCEP
Chiropractic Conditions, Diagnosis, Management, and Treatment of Common TMJ Issues. The course explores temporal mandibular joint conditions from history through discharge. You will learn diagnosis and treatment pearls as well as co-treatment options for refractory patients. Improve your chiropractic skill set while earning chiropractic CE credits!
- Common Types of Presentation
- Differential diagnoses
- Chiropractic treatment options
- Treatment planning and quantitative goals
- Discuss the common presentations
- Evaluate chiropractic treatment options
- Develop treatment planning with quantitative clinical goals
- Incorporated documentation and coding pearls
Dr. Wright received her Bachelor of Science in 1997- Summa Cum Laude -Tarleton State University under full scholarship. She graduated with her Doctor of Chiropractic-2001 Presidential Top Graduate- Palmer College of Chiropractic, where she attended on multiple scholarships. Dr. Wright is a Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner since 2003 with post-doctorate specialist status in the care and rehabilitation of sports injuries, shoulder problems, feet issues, and other extremity conditions. She, also, has a special interest and post-graduate training in Animal Chiropractic. Dr. Wright maintains a busy practice in Weatherford Texas. She is passionate about Chiropractic and teaching.
Before you start the presentation, please read this important information:
- Be sure you are using a computer with speakers and turn the volume up or you will not hear the presentation.
- Once the Presentation window opens, allow a few seconds to a couple of minutes for it to load.
- There are controls on the bottom of the presentation window to allow you to back up or pause the presentation. You may need to use the side scroll bar to see the controls (this depends on your screen resolution).
- When you are done viewing the presentation, close the presentation window. If you do not complete the course you may restart the program at any time by clicking the course link in your account.
Follow the links in the course video description to view the PDF notes, handouts, and resources for this presentation.