Radiology 203: Joint Degeneration of the Spine and Extremities
This course is accredited in the following states:
Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming,
This course is accredited in the following Canadian Provinces:
British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Yukon,
The More Courses You Take, The More You Save! Now You Can Bundle Webinars & Recorded Classes!
If You Purchase 6-9 Hours Use Promo Code “6hbc” During Check Out & Save 10%. This Offer Applies To Live Webinars & Recorded Online Classes.
If You Purchase 10 Hours or More Use Promo Code “10hbc” During Check Out & Save 20%. This Offer Applies To Live Webinars & Recorded Online Classes.
To access the meeting room log in to your home page at www.ccedseminars.com and click on purchased course. You can log in & out of the meeting room as needed! (The meeting room may take 30-60 seconds to load depending on connection speed.)
Proof of attendance can be printed from your account upon course completion.
Topic: Radiology 203: Degenerative Joint Conditions of the Spine & Extremities
Credit Hours: 2
Instructor: Wesley R. Duval, DC, DACBR
This course will cover the basics of joint degeneration of the spine and extremities so that the practicing chiropractor will know how to identify it when they see it and how to differentially diagnose it from other conditions that present with overlapping radiographic signs. Improve your chiropractic skill set expanding your value to your chiropractic practice while earning online chiropractic CE.
- Intro to degenerative joint disease / degenerative disc disease
- Spinal Degeneration
- Cervical spine
- Thoracic spine
- Lumbar spine / pelvis
- Extremity joint degeneration
- Upper extremities
- Lower extremities
- Examine the basics of joint degeneration of the spine
- Explore the degenerative process as applied the extremities
- Investigate differential diagnosis from a radiographic perspective
- Summarized degenerative radiographic findings from head to toe
Dr. Wesley Duval is an assistant professor of Radiology at Parker University in Dallas, Texas. He is also the founder of Rapid Read, LLC, and consults nationally with chiropractors who use his expertise in diagnostic imaging interpretation to help them and their patients. He received his B.S from The University of Maryland, College Park, and his DC degree from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in 1997. After ten-years in private practice in Southern California and Maryland, Dr. Duval decided to focus on radiology and moved to Dallas where he accepted a radiology residency position at Parker University. Dr. Duval received his DACBR in 2011. Dr. Duval is a member of the American Chiropractic Association (ACA), Texas Chiropractic Association (TCA), American College of Chiropractic Radiology (ACCR) and Council on Diagnostic Imaging (CDI). In addition to teaching, Dr. Duval spends a fair amount of his free time at his three children’s sporting events and enjoys enhancing the quality of images provided by chiropractors that he reads for. He currently resides in Southlake, TX with his wife, Wendy, and their three boys, Jack, Cade, and Luke.
Before you start the presentation, please read this important information:
- Be sure you are using a computer with speakers and turn the volume up or you will not hear the presentation.
- Once the Presentation window opens, allow a few seconds to a couple of minutes for it to load.
- There are controls on the bottom of the presentation window to allow you to back up or pause the presentation. You may need to use the side scroll bar to see the controls (this depends on your screen resolution).
- When you are done viewing the presentation, close the presentation window. If you do not complete the course you may restart the program at any time by clicking the course link in your account.