Pediatrics 207: Pregnancy & Chiropractic (Part I)
This course is accredited in the following states:
Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming,
This course is accredited in the following Canadian Provinces:
British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Yukon,
The More Courses You Take, The More You Save! Now You Can Bundle Webinars & Recorded Classes!
If You Purchase 6-9 Hours Use Promo Code “6hbc” During Check Out & Save 10%. This Offer Applies To Live Webinars & Recorded Online Classes.
If You Purchase 10 Hours or More Use Promo Code “10hbc” During Check Out & Save 20%. This Offer Applies To Live Webinars & Recorded Online Classes.
To access the meeting room log in to your home page at www.ccedseminars.com and click on purchased course. You can log in & out of the meeting room as needed! (The meeting room may take 30-60 seconds to load depending on connection speed.)
Proof of attendance can be printed from your account upon course completion.
Topic: Pediatrics 207: Pregnancy & Chiropractic (Part I)
Credit Hours: 2
Instructor: Tracy Wilson, DC
Expand your practice with this dynamic course on chiropractic and the pregnant patient! You will develop clinical protocol and gather clinical pearls related to the treatment of this special population of patients. Additionally, you will examine numerous case studies related to the chiropractic co-management of the pregnant patient. Finally, you will learn special adjusting procedures for these patients. Dr. Wilson is a dynamic speaker who runs a very successful pediatric practice. Learn from the best while earning chiropractic CE credits!
- Pregnancy effects on the spine
- Spine effects on pregnancy
- Clinical case studies
- Adjusting procedures for the pregnant patient
- Overview of how pregnancy affects the spine
- Discuss how the spine affects pregnancy
- Examine clinical case studies
- Review adjusting procedures for the pregnant patient
Tracy Wilson, DC received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Parker University in 1996. He is a graduate of Eastern New Mexico University with a degree in biology. He has completed numerous post graduate courses in chiropractic pediatrics, has CLM Wellness certification and AMIT certification. He started practicing in Lovington, NM under the guidance of his mentor Dr. D.E. Atchley. Dr. Wilson is an Ambassador for the Chiropractic Leadership Alliance, through which he has been privileged to take part in utilizing the most state of the art technology, The Creating Wellness System. Beyond practice, Dr. Wilson is a nationally sought after lecturer and motivational speaker. He speaks regularly at Parker Chiropractic College and other State organizations teaching continuing education in Pediatrics, Family Practice, and Communication. He also is the author of "Understanding Personalities in Practice Manual" specifically for Doctors of Chiropractic to become better communicators with their patients. Dr. Wilson also takes care of the Texas Tech Football team and has traveled with the team to the last 7 bowl games. Dr. Wilson is a member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, and Texas Chiropractic Association. Dr. Wilson is the father of three beautiful girls, Summer, Kaylee, and Holly. Along with spending time with his daughters, he enjoys running marathons, half marathons, and triathlons.
Before you start the presentation, please read this important information:
- Be sure you are using a computer with speakers and turn the volume up or you will not hear the presentation.
- Once the Presentation window opens, allow a few seconds to a couple of minutes for it to load.
- There are controls on the bottom of the presentation window to allow you to back up or pause the presentation. You may need to use the side scroll bar to see the controls (this depends on your screen resolution).
- When you are done viewing the presentation, close the presentation window. If you do not complete the course you may restart the program at any time by clicking the course link in your account.