Pediatrics 204: Adjusting & Office Procedures II
This course is accredited in the following states:
Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming,
This course is accredited in the following Canadian Provinces:
British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Yukon,
The More Courses You Take, The More You Save! Now You Can Bundle Webinars & Recorded Classes!
If You Purchase 6-9 Hours Use Promo Code “6hbc” During Check Out & Save 10%. This Offer Applies To Live Webinars & Recorded Online Classes.
If You Purchase 10 Hours or More Use Promo Code “10hbc” During Check Out & Save 20%. This Offer Applies To Live Webinars & Recorded Online Classes.
To access the meeting room log in to your home page at www.ccedseminars.com and click on purchased course. You can log in & out of the meeting room as needed! (The meeting room may take 30-60 seconds to load depending on connection speed.)
Proof of attendance can be printed from your account upon course completion.
Topic: Pediatrics 204: Adjusting & Office Procedures II
Credit Hours: 2
Instructor: Tracy Wilson, DC
Expand your practice with this dynamic course on chiropractic pediatrics! You will develop adjusting protocol and gather clinical pearls related to the treatment of pediatric patients. Additionally, you will develop pediatric "friendly" office procedures to put your patient and Mom at ease! Dr. Wilson is a dynamic speaker who runs a very successful pediatric practice. Learn from the best while earning chiropractic CE credits!
- Review of the evidence for instrument adjusting for pediatric patients.
- Hand adjusting for pediatric patients and current literature review.
- Chiropractic pediatric office procedures.
- Review of adjusting procedures
- Chiropractic co-management of selected pediatric conditions with recent studies
- Examine the evidence for instrument assisted manipulation of pediatric patients
- Explore current literature for manual manipulation of pediatric patients
- Integrate pediatric office procedures
- Develop co-management treatment options for appropriate pediatric conditions
Tracy Wilson, DC received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Parker University in 1996. He is a graduate of Eastern New Mexico University with a degree in biology. He has completed numerous post graduate courses in chiropractic pediatrics, has CLM Wellness certification and AMIT certification. He started practicing in Lovington, NM under the guidance of his mentor Dr. D.E. Atchley. Dr. Wilson is an Ambassador for the Chiropractic Leadership Alliance, through which he has been privileged to take part in utilizing the most state of the art technology, The Creating Wellness System. Beyond practice, Dr. Wilson is a nationally sought after lecturer and motivational speaker. He speaks regularly at Parker Chiropractic College and other State organizations teaching continuing education in Pediatrics, Family Practice, and Communication. He also is the author of "Understanding Personalities in Practice Manual" specifically for Doctors of Chiropractic to become better communicators with their patients. Dr. Wilson also takes care of the Texas Tech Football team and has traveled with the team to the last 7 bowl games. Dr. Wilson is a member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, and Texas Chiropractic Association. Dr. Wilson is the father of three beautiful girls, Summer, Kaylee, and Holly. Along with spending time with his daughters, he enjoys running marathons, half marathons, and triathlons.
Before you start the presentation, please read this important information:
- Be sure you are using a computer with speakers and turn the volume up or you will not hear the presentation.
- Once the Presentation window opens, allow a few seconds to a couple of minutes for it to load.
- There are controls on the bottom of the presentation window to allow you to back up or pause the presentation. You may need to use the side scroll bar to see the controls (this depends on your screen resolution).
- When you are done viewing the presentation, close the presentation window. If you do not complete the course you may restart the program at any time by clicking the course link in your account.
If the presentation does not start, it is most likely a problem with your flash player - it needs to be installed or updated. This is a free program from Adobe. Simply click here and then click on the install button. After you load the program, log back into the course and the video should operate normally.
Course notes and handouts are in the left upper pod and are downloadable. Simply click on the file you wish to down load and save to your computer or print.
VERY Important: I-Devices/Android Users
The presentation contains flash which the Ipad/Iphone normally does not play. However, there is a solution available! Go to app store and enter: Puffin and install the Puffin Browser. This is a browser alternative to Safari and is the best browser you will ever use on your Iphone/Ipad. The Puffin Browser will run flash presentations on your Ipad/Iphone.
Most Android Devices are fully compatible with our website. However, there are some Android Devices that don't allow flash to be installed so it will be problem with some of our courses. There is a very simple solution. Go to Play Store and enter: Puffin and install the Puffin Browser. The Puffin Browser will run any of our courses encoded in flash on your Android Device.