Evidence Based Practice 203: Imaging in Clinical Practice I
This course is accredited in the following states:
Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming,
This course is accredited in the following Canadian Provinces:
British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Yukon,
The More Courses You Take, The More You Save! Now You Can Bundle Webinars & Recorded Classes!
If You Purchase 6-9 Hours Use Promo Code “6hbc” During Check Out & Save 10%. This Offer Applies To Live Webinars & Recorded Online Classes.
If You Purchase 10 Hours or More Use Promo Code “10hbc” During Check Out & Save 20%. This Offer Applies To Live Webinars & Recorded Online Classes.
To access the meeting room log in to your home page at www.ccedseminars.com and click on purchased course. You can log in & out of the meeting room as needed! (The meeting room may take 30-60 seconds to load depending on connection speed.)
Proof of attendance can be printed from your account upon course completion.
Topic: Evidence Based Practice 203: Imaging in Clinical Chiropractic Practice
Credit Hours: 2
Instructor: Monte Horne, DC
This course explores the evidence of imaging modalities relevant to chiropractic clinical practice. Evidence Based Practice integrates the best evidence, clinician’s experience, with patient preference in clinical decision making. Evidence based practice is the application of the highest standards of care based on recent research. Evidence based practice will improve patient outcomes while decreasing recovery time. The presentation includes power point, videos, and handouts. Take your practice to the next level while earning chiropractic CEU!
- Imaging modalities in clinical practice
- Evidence – based patient selection procedures
- Legal issues and radiology as related chiropractic practice
- Current and coming imaging modalities
- Discus imaging modalities and appropriate use in clinical practice
- Demonstrate patient selection procedures, interpretation and reporting
- Explain the legal issues in radiology as related to chiropractic practice
- Explain radiation technology and protection in chiropractic practice
- Critique current imaging modalities as related to chiropractic practice
Dr. Horne founded CCEDSEMINARS with a passion for bringing chiropractors high quality Continuing Education that will elevate the chiropractic profession. Dr. Horne graduated from Southern California University of Health Sciences in 1985. His undergraduate study focused on chemistry and was followed by a research position. After graduating from SCUHS he completed a three year study program in Chiropractic Orthopedics. Since that time he treated patients for 25 years, served as a chiropractic consultant and manages CCEDSEMINARS. Dr. Horne is certified in impairment ratings and functional capacity evaluations. He has served as a designated doctor for the Texas Workers Compensation system performing impairment ratings and return to work evaluations. He is published in JMPT and is currently authoring a text "Documentation and Navigating the Guidelines". Dr. Horne holds faculty status with Texas Chiropractic College’s Post Graduate Studies and Continuing Education Division. His special interests include evidence based standards of care and documentation related to chiropractic care. Dr. Horne has performed numerous record reviews and serves as an expert witness. He has authored numerous courses on chiropractic documentation, case studies and evidence-based practice for continuing education credit. He teaches nationwide online in live webinars and onsite throughout the state of Texas. Dr. Horne is a member of the Texas Chiropractic Association and serves on the Education Committee. He is married to the love of his life Betty Jo, has six children and seven grandchildren. Recreation time almost always involves the great outdoors.
Before you start the presentation, please read this important information:
- Be sure you are using a computer with speakers and turn the volume up or you will not hear the presentation.
- Once the Presentation window opens, allow a few seconds to a couple of minutes for it to load.
- There are controls on the bottom of the presentation window to allow you to back up or pause the presentation. You may need to use the side scroll bar to see the controls (this depends on your screen resolution).
- When you are done viewing the presentation, close the presentation window. If you do not complete the course you may restart the program at any time by clicking the course link in your account.
Follow the links in the course video description to view the PDF notes, handouts, and resources for this presentation.