Answers To Commonly Asked Chiropractic Online Continuing Ed Questions
Getting Started with CCEDSEMINARS
Using Ipad/Iphone/Itouch with our website
Using Android Phones with our website
Click on the Contact Us link located in the top navigation bar. Fill out the form that comes up and we will provide a timely response. We constantly monitor our support queue and will respond as quickly as possible. If you are in a Webinar please call 903 243 3372 Or 903 348 5110 for technical support.
Be sure to include your name, phone number, and the specifics to the problem. If you are having problems with a particular recorded course, be sure to note which course it is and what section of the chiropractic course you are on.
It takes just a few simple steps, click the link in the top right for 'Register' to begin:
- Your email is your username.
- Choose a password of your choice.
- If you forget click on the link and your login information will be emailed to you.
Click the "State Guidelines" link. Then Click on your state. You will see a complete list of courses.
Using an Ipad/Iphone/Itouch to take a Webinar:
You will need to download a free app to participate in the Webinar using an Ipad/Iphone/Itouch
Go to app store and enter: adobe connect mobile (free) – the current version is Adobe Connect
Open the app and it will ask you for the meeting url. Login into your account at
Ccedseminars.com and scroll down to the Webinar link. Click on the Webinar. Then, copy and
paste the url into the Adobe Connect App. Alternately, copy the url and manually enter into the
Adobe Connect App.
Select “Enter As Guest”. Type in your first and last name, then click enter.
In the upper left corner, there are four icons:
1. The first one is square the main view we recommend using for the Webinar
2. The second one is a circle and provides a full screen view of the presentation pod
3. The third one is a page view – we don‟t recommend using this one.
4. Question icon – this opens a chat window with moderator.
IMPORTANT – when a polling question is announced and brought up in the meeting room, a
fifth icon appears (a tilted square with a check). YOU MUST CLICK ON THIS ICON in order
to answer the required polling question.
If a video is played, you will see “tap to view” on your screen. Please tap so the video will play.
After the video closes, you may need to click on the first icon on the left to return to the
If you want the file share file(s) for the Webinar, you will need to provide your email address to
the moderator in the chat pod
Question: Can I use an Ipad/Iphone/Itouch to take an online course?
Answer: Yes. The format of each course is clearly listed when you are selecting courses and it will list Iphone/Ipad compatibility.
If the format is listed as: Ipad/Iphone compatible using Puffin Browser, it means that the presentation contains flash which the Ipad/Iphone normally does not play. However, there is a solution available!
Go to app store and enter: Puffin and install the Puffin Browser. This is a browser alternative to Safari and is the best browser you will ever use on your Iphone/Ipad. The Puffin Browser will run flash presentations on your Ipad/Iphone.
Android Webinar Instructions
Go to Google Play Store and search for Adobe Connect Mobile App. Install this Free App
After installation, the system may prompt you that you need Adobe Air – Install this free App as well (this is a background App – there won't be an icon for it) Click on the icon for the Connect App. You will need the Meeting URL. This changes each time and you should receive it 24 hours before the Webinar. If you do not receive the link check your spam or please visit www.ccedseminars.com and click on the Contact Us link to request the URL. Enter the meeting URL and click next. Click the option for GUEST and put your name in – please type Dr. (your last name) and click Enter. The Meeting Room will open and you will see the four meeting room pods. The top left pod says "unsupported content". This is the only pod that does not work – you can email us a request and we will send you the downloadable file by email. To the left of the meeting room are four small icons.
- The first one is square - this brings you back to this main meeting room view II.
- The second one is a circle - this maximizes the large center pod that is the powerpoint presentation III.
- The third one looks like a piece of paper with a folded corner – this is inactive IV.
- The fourth one is a question mark in a circle – this opens the Q & A chat with the moderator – once you click on it, put the cursor in the long white box at the bottom, type your question and use the left pointed arrow in the lower right corner of the onscreen keyboard to send the comment. Click done to return to the Q & A screen, and then the first icon to return to the meeting room. When the instructor brings up the polling question, it will appear on the screen. At this point, a fifth icon appears on the left (a tilted page with a check in it). You MUST click on that icon when the polling question appears. This will maximize the polling questions so you can see the whole thing as well as allowing you to answer it. Select your answer by clicking on the circle to the left of the answer, then click on the first icon to return to the meeting room view. Your response has been recorded.
Can I use an Android phone to take a online chiropractic course?
Yes. Android products are fully compatible with our online courses.