Posted on Aug 23, 2016
Tonight we have an amazing Sports Medicine webinar for you presented by Dr. Donald Ozello
08/23/16 7-9 PM CT
Topic: Sports Medicine 323: Youth Athletes
Credit Hours: 2
Instructor: Donald A. Ozello, DC
Course Description: Young athletes can be injured while training and competing. This detailed course covers the challenges involved in keeping young athletes safe and injury free. This class covers consultation, examination and imaging applications to better diagnosis and treat young male& female athletes. It covers the conditions most common to younger athletes and contains educational materials to better perform in-office treatment. Plus it contains tools to better educate children and their parents on self-treatment and recovery techniques relative to sports injuries.
1) Description of conditions most common to young athletes.
2) Mechanism of sports-related Injuries with emphasis on prevention & proper management for child athletes.
3) In-office chiropractic treatment for young athletes.
4) Patient education strategies for prevention, self-treatment and recovery.
1) Better understanding of anatomy & physiology of joints and muscles in the younger population.
2) Increased clinical knowledge to properly diagnosis and treat sports injuries in youth and teenage athletes.
3) Learn tools to better educate children and parents in prevention and management of common sports injuries.
To register for this course follow the link below
#Chiropractic #OnlineCE #SportsMedicine #BoardApproved